Ray Carlson and Associates, Inc. have been providing high-quality court exhibits and research for the North Bay Area since 1976. We have invested in many in-house resources to aid in forensic research such as:
- Patent/ Township/ Rancho/ Title Books
- Accounts at all North Bay Area Recorder’s Offices
- Database with over 400 layers and 5000 jobs
- Historical Aerial Photos (Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Mendocino, Lake)
- Court House Direct – Data Tree
- Access to abstract title plant
Our Research Department has extensive experience with the Title Industry and has worked with many Bay Area attorneys.
- U.S. National Archives & Record – Homestead
- Smithsonian Archives
- Bureau of Land Management
- Patent Books
- Unrecorded Surveys and Maps
- Sonoma County Archive Cabinets
- Government Land Office Field Records
- Archive Law Books
- CLSA/Historical Record Indexes (updated by RCA staff)
- Bancroft Library
- Historic Aerials (multiple sources)
- Fire History for Sonoma & Napa Counties
Many municipal records are available free online, if you know what to look for and where to look.
Other important records are behind a subscription paywall.
Ray Carlson and Associates has subscriptions to access these documents, plus we have spent many years building relationships with the people entrusted with those records.
Our years of knowledge and experience enables Ray Carlson and Associates to locate unrecorded information in the possession of other surveyors or public agencies.
With Ray Carlson and Associates serving on your team with your Realtor and Title Company, you can ensure that you have accurate and timely information for all items required in a title report.
We can save you time, money and make sure you have the documents you need.