Make your content visual. Use 3-D Fly-through video to provide a Drone tour of your property and illustrate your unique story like never before. We use Google Earth 3-D model of the world as a base, then add personalized mapping with GIS, logos, pictures, text, and narration. You can even watch a sunset. We deliver a movie format file for use on a web page, smartphones, kiosk, PowerPoint presentations, staff training, and education, posting to Linkedin, Facebook, blogs and other social media. We do not use a template – our designs are custom fit to message and content and complete image.
We can also provide a virtual fly-through in an AutoCAD® environment to show how grading plans, new farming conversions, and future facilities will appear.
Example Layers of information to Add:
- Soil type and underlying geology
- Slopes and related vineyard development acreage (per regulation/request)
- Appellation/growing region(s)
- Aspect –the direction slopes face
- Geography of an area (i.e. next to a creek, mountain top, protected valley)
- Weather (fog intrusion, Mediterranean similar to Italy/France, etc.)
- Vineyard block locations, names, what wines came from what block.
- More detail vineyard block information because people are asking a specific varietal, clones, rootstock etc. and what makes these special for the given site.
- Farming practices (Ex: Sustainable/”Green”, Organic/Biodynamic, water use, hand-selected harvesting, creek & wildlife buffer strips, Foster year-round workforce supporting local families and economy
- Winemaking philosophy and unique personalities
- Improvements (existing vineyard, wells, buildings, fences, etc.)
- On-site pictures from locations they were taken
- Marketing and educating wine clients and/or distributors
- Train staff to understand and sell more products.
- Selling Real-Estate
- Illustrate sun exposure of house or vineyard site(s) with actual sunrise/sunset location or animation, viewshed(s), etc.
- Public forum presentations for development and approval
- Social Media Content
Benefits and Value:
- Show an in-depth report visually representing information in a more meaningful and useful format
- Increase distributorship sales
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Create a better understanding/relationship with the client
- Increase direct sales by branding your locale
- Tell your story better and put your clients there, wherever they are in the world.
Video Branding Examples
Some recent clients that have put this tool to work:
- Kobrand Corp
- Estero Ranch
- Alexander Valley – Hall Ranch